Buttercream Cake Workshop
Bake with Carli is coming to Cake Tinz n Thingz to teach her buttercream cake workshop and we think you'll love it! You will walk away with a gorgeous cake you have decorated yourself, a from-scratch recipe and a bundle of knowledge about creating tall cakes! This class is for beginners, no experience necessary.
When: Sun 6 Feb 9am - 1pm
Carli's classes are small and cosy (but appropriately socially distanced), friendly and relaxed. You’ll get instructions and lots of helpful tips as you create a buttercream cake.
- instructions and guidance to cut, fill, stack, crumb coat and ice a basic buttercream cake
- vanilla cake will be pre-baked for you to create a one-tier cake
- the chance to decorate the cake in your own design, using the extensive range of sprinkles and piping tips available
- a take home recipe booklet
- a great time learning a new skill and meeting new people
- ongoing support for your baking adventures through an exclusive Facebook group.
All you need to bring along is yourself!
The workshops will be hosted at Cake Tinz n' Thingz, which has free parking available.
Children aged 12+ can take part in this class, if accompanied by a full-paying adult, both require tickets. Unfortunately we can not cater for younger children as bystanders or taking part.
Find out more about Carli at www.bakewithcarli.com.au